Application for advice or directions under an order

A guardian or administrator appointed by SACAT can apply to SACAT at any time seeking advice, direction or approval about how to exercise their powers under an order.

These applications may be determined by SACAT in the absence of the person who may be affected by SACAT’s decision.

See also the Public Trustee's South Australian Private Administrators' Guide or contact the Office of the Public Advocate.