Street address: 100 Pirie Street, Adelaide
Travelling to SACAT?
View our clip - travelling to SACAT
- The CBD Accessibility Map (from Adelaide City Council) will assist in identifying appropriate services and parking
- The CBD Loading Zone Map (for immediate surrounds to 100 Pirie Street) will assist in identifying nearby drop off and pick up points for parties with mobility restrictions
- The CBD Wayfinding Map (from Adelaide Metro) - will assist in identifying appropriate public transport options (i.e. bus stops, tram stops etc.)
- The CBD Public Transport Map (from Adelaide Metro) - will assisting in identifying specific bus numbers and where they collect / drop-off
On arrival: Please take the lift to our Reception on level 4 (unless otherwise advised)
- Public kiosk, where applications can be made online
- Male, female and access toilet
- Wheelchair access from ground floor to foyer and lift
- Manual wheelchair available to people with mobility difficulties (ask in advance)
- Baby change room (in access toilet)
- Hearing loop (available at reception)
- Hearing augmentation (available in hearing rooms one and eleven, and mediation rooms two and three)
- Taxi phone service (ask at reception)
Additional assistance onsite
- Users with mobility difficulty should call in advance to have a meet and greet service
- Interpreting assistance (ask in advance)
- Rundle Place Carpark: Grenfell Street – there are no designated accessible parking bays but wider parking bays are near the lifts. A discount applies to vehicles displaying authorised accessible parking permits.
- Wyatt Street Carpark: accessible bays are available on every level near the lifts. Accessible Parking The UPark Accessibility Pass provides disability permit holders with 2 hours free parking up to 52 times per year at all UPark car parks. To apply for a UPark Accessibility Pass please see the UPark website.where you can print and submit your application form or apply on-line.
- Centrepoint Carpark: Corner Rundle and Pulteney Streets – accessible bays are from level three up, parks are close to the lifts.
The Adelaide City Council website contains information on Accessible Parking for details.
- A large range of public transport options are available (Buses on Grenfell Street, Tram on King William Street). The Adelaide Metro website will assist you in planning your journey.