One organisation account
SACAT recommends organisations create an Online services account with SACAT. SACAT online services offers organisations an easy way to manage and track all applications made to SACAT through a centralised account, regardless of who submitted each individual application.
Benefits of creating an organisation account with SACAT:
- one account with SACAT; shared within your organisation
- view and track every application made by your organisation within the one account
- staff movements will not impact your organisation’s oversight of applications with SACAT.
Before creating an account
Consider using a single email account. SACAT recommend using a reception or commonly available email address for your organisation.
SACAT will send all notices of hearings, orders, and other correspondence to this email address.
Like the benefit of creating one Online Services account, by using one email account, staff movements will not impact an organisation’s management of SACAT communications.
Register with SACAT online services to create an organisational account today.
Changes coming to SACAT Online Services
On 30th October, SACAT will be upgrading the Online Services Portal: (https://services.sacat.sa.gov.au)
This system upgrade will be happening between 3pm Friday 30th October to 3pm Saturday 31st October.
There will be several enhancements including:
Improved User Registration
- To improve user validation, only valid email addresses will be allowed as usernames.
- Existing registered users that HAVE used Online Services to submit an application in the last 6 months will have their username updated to reflect the email address on file. This will become the username.
- Existing registered users that HAVE NOT used Online Services to submit an application in the last 6 months will be inactivated – users will need to register for a new account using a valid email address.
- Existing registered users that HAVE NEVER used Online Services to submit an application will be inactivated – users will need to register for a new account using a valid email address
Online portal additional features
The SACAT Online Portal provides the following functions to support access to case information:
- View case information
- View correspondence related to case
- View case history of events
- View submitted case actions and supporting documents provided
Document upload functionality
Changes to SACAT Correspondence via Email