We welcome your feedback as an opportunity to help improve our services and justice delivery.
We would like to know what you think of our information and services and if you have a complaint or commendation about our service, procedures, practices or policies, please let us know.
You can lodge a complaint or commendation to us about:
- the conduct or quality of the service you have received from our staff or Tribunal Members
- our processes or procedures
- our services
We cannot respond to complaints about:
- a decision or order made by a Tribunal Member
- errors or mistakes in decisions, or other legal grounds
- matters that are outside our responsibilities, such as government policy or legislation
Feedback can be lodged with SACAT
- In writing – by email – firstname.lastname@example.org (please place “Customer Feedback” in the subject field)
- Verbally – by phone - 1800 723 767
- Verbally – in person – at a SACAT premises
- In writing – by post – to
GPO Box 2361, Adelaide SA 5001
Responses to complaints
- We will acknowledge complaints and commendations within 3 working days, and aim to respond within 10 working days of receipt.
Detailed information on SACAT Complaints policies can be found here.
Complaints about a proceeding or a decision
We cannot address complaints about the outcome of a hearing or SACAT decisions, or where you have the right to an administrative review or appeal or other form of legal redress.
If you believe that a decision is wrong on a question of law or if you believe the proceedings were not fair you may be able to apply to have the decision reviewed within SACAT (called an internal review).
Feedback about our complaints policy
We review our complaints policy and procedures on a regular basis and welcome feedback and suggestions for improvement. If you have something to add please email us on email@example.com
Last reviewed 29 December 2017