volunteering at SACAT
SACAT is supported by a dedicated team of volunteers from a range of backgrounds who assist our Customers.
Volunteer responsibilities include:
- meeting and greeting members of the community
- Providing information to Customers about SACAT's facilities
- directing Customers around the premises
The SACAT volunteer service is planned to operate throughout our opening hours and provides a crucial support for Customers.
If you are interested in being a SACAT volunteer, you should:
- be prepared to offer your time for at least one morning (9am-1pm) or one afternoon per month (1-5pm)
- be able to commit to a rostered time each month
- complete the expression of interest form (below)
- be willing to undertake a Police Check.
People who are successful as volunteers with SACAT generally have:
- a friendly disposition and good ‘people’ skills
- strong communication and listening skills
- the ability to relate to people of any age, social or cultural background.
SACAT volunteer expression of interest form